D-Tools’ award-winning, web-based platform extends its collaborative workflow experience from sales pipeline management and proposal generation to change management, system design and procurement.
CONCORD, CA — September 9, 2019 — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven system integration software, today announced valuable new capabilities to its award-winning, D-Tools Cloud platform – a powerful, yet easy-to-use multi-OS, web-based SaaS solution accessible from any Mac, PC or tablet.
Building on 20 years of experience in providing tools and resources that help integrators become more successful, D-Tools Cloud is an easy-to-deploy web-based SaaS application that intelligently guides users from sales pipeline management to quoting, system design, and procurement. D-Tools will be revealing several critical new features at CEDIA Expo:
- Enhanced Search Experience – Faceted navigation offers maximum flexibility in product retrieval. Entering a search term for a product’s category, brand, description or model number will instantly guide users to any related information and relevant results.
- Plan Views / Drag and Drop Quoting – Browser-based design – upload floorplans and drag items (products, packages, allowances) into place to build a quote on-the-fly. System designs can be reviewed in realtime, providing a visually-rich experience for potential clients.
- Line Connections – Browser-based line drawings enable visualization of the system layout by showing connections between components and devices, simplifying the integrator’s explanation of a system design to clients.
- Drawing Synchronization – Users are offered the option to draw the system first and have the bill of materials auto-generate in the process.
- Client Mode – Create quotes and review them with clients in real-time while hiding sensitive information such as product cost and margin.
- Mobile Responsive – Experience the full capabilities of D-Tools Cloud from any iOS or Android web-enabled mobile device.
- Enhanced Proposal Options – Preview, edit and share interactive multi-media proposals featuring videos, photos, testimonials, drawings and more from a single, user-friendly interface.
- Change Orders – Easily make changes to accepted proposals, create multiple persistent change orders, present them to clients for approval, and track pending and approved change orders – from initial contract through project completion.
- Integrated, real-time pricing with ADI and Savant – Direct data feeds, initially from Savant and ADI, provide access to real-time, dealer-specific product pricing from within the D-Tools Cloud environment for a fully integrated and streamlined proposal generation and purchase order creation experience.
For additional information and pricing on D-Tools Cloud, and to sign up for a free trial, visit www.d-tools.com/cloud.
CEDIA Expo 2019 attendees are encouraged to visit D-Tools in booth #1343 for a live demonstration of D-Tools Cloud.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools, Inc. is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and new cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and project management. Today, more than 6,000 companies in over 80 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability.
Find product updates and related information by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, (925) 270-4102, [email protected]
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, (425) 328-8640, [email protected]
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.