InfoComm Booth #2361
SI v13 delivers critical new features including service plan sales and management, and enhancements to project management capabilities, drawings, and more.
CONCORD, CA — May 24, 2019 — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven system integration software, today announced the company will demonstrate powerful new capabilities of the forthcoming major release of its award-winning estimation, design, and project management System Integrator (SI) software solution – System Integrator v13 – at InfoComm 2019 in booth 2361.
SI v13 delivers critical new productivity features including:
- Service Plans – the ability to define, create, sell, and manage Service Plans for new and existing projects, extending the reach of SI. Now, users can manage projects in SI from the initial proposal through the on-going post-completion service relationship. Service Orders will be linked to Service Plans to accurately track estimated vs. actual results, both in terms of hours and dollars.
- Allowance Packages – SI users can now create “Allowance Packages” during the bidding process and then replace those placeholders with actual products after the contract is signed without affecting the project price.
- Bundled Wire/Cable Packages – a new Bundled Wire/Cable Package option eases specification and enables connections down to the individual conductor.
- Payments Processing – the D-Tools Customer Portal now enables users to accept and process credit card and ACH payments from clients.
- AVIQ Database Integration – a new integration between D-Tools and AV-iQ provides SI software users with access to a growing, comprehensive library of detailed product information from AV-iQ’s database of products, ensuring data integrity throughout any project’s workflow. When used together, this vital product and engineering data helps users quickly and accurately find, select, and use that detailed information for their proposals and project documentation.
The newest version of D-Tools SI, with its enhancements, helps system integration firms, like never before, by improving operational efficiency for increased profitability, while reducing time, cost, and errors for a streamlined business process.
D-Tools to Offer Manufacturer Training Session During InfoComm 2019
D-Tools will also offer a Manufacturers Training (MFT) session at InfoComm 2019 titled “Create a Project in System Integrator (SI)” which will detail the process of starting and designing a project with D-Tools SI in a manner that streamlines business processes. The session will take place Thursday, June 13 from 1:00 p.m.–2:30 p.m. in room W303A. All InfoComm attendees are invited and, upon completion, will be rewarded 0.75 CTS credits.
Registration is now open here.
To see how D-Tools System Integrator can deliver profound visibility and results, sign up now for a free, personal online tour by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime at http://d-tools.com/hosted-free-trial-signup/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and new cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and project management. Today, more than 6,000 companies in over 80 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability.
Find product updates and related information by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, (925) 270-4102, [email protected]
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, (425) 328-8640, [email protected]
All products, product names, trademarks, and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.