The latest award-winning release, SI version 15, delivers valuable new capabilities geared to boost efficiency and bottom-line results
CONCORD, CA — D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven software for system integrators, today announced the availability of System Integrator version 15, which includes powerful new capabilities for its award-winning, end-to-end, estimation, design, installation and service management software solution.
“This latest release of SI allows system contractors to accurately estimate and bid large, enterprise-scale commercial projects in a fraction of the time,” said Randy Stearns, CEO of D-Tools. “This new functionality is in direct response to customer requests. We are pleased to be able to help our customers kick off the new year with a tool that enables them to win more six and seven-figure projects.”
The latest release, SI version 15, provides new performance-enhancing capabilities that include:
- Solutions – A combination of products and multiple packages can now be created to present in a solutions-based sales approach. Often referred to as “room types”, integrators can go beyond packages, which enables significantly faster estimation and a better presentation to the client for medium to large-scale projects;
- Mass Update function added in the SI Project Explorer facilitates changes across projects;
- New Project Wizard settings allow users to set required fields, helping enforce standardization;
- Custom fields for products and projects can be re-ordered and filtered to only show fields in use, reducing clutter and possibility of error;
- Twenty additional list-type custom fields are available in projects for greater flexibility;
- Ability for multiple purchase orders, tasks, service orders, and service plans to be open for editing at one time enables users to work more efficiently;
- Improved color-coding capabilities for owner furnished equipment (OFE) and non-billable items throughout the SI interface, enabling users to quickly identify these items;
- Additional product identification in Mobile Install, including OFE and non-billable products, improves efficiency for field technicians;
- Task and Service Order reports now have options to display actual resource hours and/or timesheets from Mobile Install for more accurate project reporting;
- Re-designed ribbons improve the user experience throughout the application;
…and much more.
Today, more than 7,000 residential and commercial system integration companies in over 90 countries use D-Tools System Integrator to substantially improve operating efficiencies by streamlining the entire project workflow – from estimating and proposals, through system design and documentation, procurement, project management, installation, and on-going service, all through a data-driven process that leverages an extensive, integrated product library.
To share details of its latest major release, D-Tools will host a free, “What’s New in System Integrator v15” webinar taking place Wednesday, January 13, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Those interested in experiencing live demonstrations of SI v15 and the Q&A session to follow are invited to register via the link below: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3278989276781901068.
To see how D-Tools System Integrator can deliver profound visibility and results, sign up now for a free, personal online tour by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime at http://d-tools.com/hosted-free-trial-signup/.
About D-Tools, Inc.
D-Tools is a worldwide leader in accessible, highly accurate business software that caters to the unique and diverse needs of systems design and installation firms. The company’s on-premises software, System Integrator™ (SI), and cloud-based platform, D-Tools Cloud, are robust solutions that help manage all aspects of an audiovisual or security system integrator’s business, including sales, comprehensive system design, project documentation, procurement, and project management. Today, nearly 7,000 companies in over 90 countries use D-Tools’ award-winning software to streamline business processes, leading to improved operational efficiencies and increased profitability.
Find product updates and related information by following D-Tools on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Tim Bigoness, D-Tools, (925) 270-4102, [email protected]
Katye (McGregor) Bennett, KMB Communications, (425) 328-8640, [email protected]
All products, product names, trademarks, and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.