Technology & Business Summit Celebrates Its 10th Year with More Events and New CASTLE Summit to Address Converging Technology
Technology and Business Summit expands its focus with CASTLE Summit and announces event dates now to help dealers plan their 2018 schedules
December 12, 2017 – Orange County, CA – The Technology & Business Summit, a business development event supported by multiple independent manufacturer rep firms in their respective regions, celebrates its 10-year anniversary in 2018 with an expanded schedule that spans from California to New York. Residential integrators and home technology professionals can connect, learn, and network in intimate settings at Tech & Business Summits to be held in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, the New York Tri-State area, the Southeast U.S., Southern California, and Texas.
As part of its dedication to differentiate program offerings and add value for attendees, the Integrator Network, organizer of the Technology & Business Summits, has also introduced a new event, the Converging Audio/Video Security Technology Lighting & Entertainment (CASTLE) Summit.
CASTLE Summit Addresses Converging Trades
The CASTLE Summit is a two-day event that will debut in Fort Lauderdale, FL, in May 2018. A full day of education will be offered on May 1 (a day before exhibits open) and keynotes, morning training sessions, and exhibits will be available on May 2 and 3 (same location both days). The CASTLE Summit presents both residential and commercial integrators the opportunity to network and connect with manufacturers, rep firms, and dealers in the fields of not just residential A/V, but security, lighting, and commercial A/V channels.
As home automation, smart security, integrated A/V systems and do-it-yourself (DIY) products grow in popularity, professional integrators need to evolve to remain competitive. By addressing the crossover and convergence amongst these traditionally separate industries, and arming integrators with the skills and tactics they need to keep pace, the CASTLE Summit fills a significant and necessary role in a changing industry.
As with other Tech & Business Summit events, the CASTLE Summit will feature approachable, hands-on displays, an education-focused format, and keynotes by industry heavyweights.
“The Integrator Network, organizer of the Tech Summits, is investing in significant outreach to bring these industries together,” says event founder Mark Cichowski. “While keeping fundamentals of the Tech Summit and its well-received rep focus, the first-ever CASTLE Summit will help integrators build their business by developing new skills and new revenue streams while demonstrating how these technology industries complement each other.”
Dates Announced For Tech Summit 2018 Tour
As part of the Integrator Network’s commitment to continued growth, the organization has announced the dates and locations for upcoming 2018 events, enabling attendees to better plan their travel schedules and budgets for the new year:
- April 3 Houston, TX Texas Tech Summit
- April 5 Dallas, TX Texas Tech Summit
- May 2 & 3 Fort Lauderdale, FL Florida CASTLE Summit
- May 22 Los Angeles, CA So Cal Tech Summit
- May 24 Irvine, CA So Cal Tech Summit
- June 14 Lansing, MI Great Lakes Tech Summit
- October 2 Long Island NY/NJ Tech Summit
- October 4 NJ NY/NJ Tech Summit
- October 25 Atlanta, GA Southeast Tech Summit
- November 15 Phoenix, AZ Arizona Tech Summit
Independent Manufacturers’ Reps Collaborate to Support Their Dealers
The Tech Summit is largely driven by the collaborative efforts of multiple Independent Manufacturer Rep Firms in each territory. Hosting rep firms for 2018 events are anticipated to be:
- Arizona: AV Partners, ByDesign Vision & Sound, Calwest Marketing, Current Marketing, Morris Tait Associates, Oliver Marketing, Paul Collins Group, Scowcroft & Associates, Soundtech Marketing
- Florida: AMI Sales, C&E Marketing, Higher Fidelity, High Note Sales, LK & Associates, LP Hench Company, Maverick Marketing, Orion Integrated Systems
- Great Lakes: Boyle Davis, EMI Integrated, Mike Pecar Sales, Progressive Sales & Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Inc., Tandem Marketing
- NY/NJ: Bach Sales, Big Apple Technology, DMC Enterprises, DSG Metro, J&G Audio Sales, New York Marketing Team, Opus Marketing Group, Sapphire Marketing, Specialty Sound & Vision, Thea AV
- Southern California: AV Partners, ByDesign Vision & Sound, Calwest Marketing, Chris Dixon Company, Envisage Sales, I Rep Green, Morris Tait Associates, Oliver Marketing, Paul Collins Group, ProWest Sales, Studio Décor, Sutherland AV Marketing
- Southeast: AVR Inc., Brand Rep USA, Carolina Controls Group, C&E Marketing, Market Makers, PSG Reps
- Texas: Bell & McCoy, Dobbs Stanford, Elite 3 Pro, Integral Marketing Associates, Lucas Sales, Marketing Concepts, Momentum Sales, Sage Solutions, Summit Sales
Tech Summit Events: Building Relationships and Business
Every Tech & Business Summit event, including the new CASTLE Summit, features an exhibitor showcase with many different brands on tabletop displays, and skilled factory staff who are present to answer questions and demonstrate products. The intimate venue and focused displays encourage an interactive environment.
Dealers have the chance talk at length with exhibitors, getting the deeper-dive detail that helps them succeed in the marketplace while establishing stronger ties to the brands they work with, as well as discover new ones.
Attendees and exhibitors enjoy a networking lunch within the venue, giving them even more face-to-face time with representatives, and the opportunity to spend the entire day at the event.
“The people and collaborative atmosphere combine to set our events apart, providing greater value to attendees,” says Cichowski.
“Our continued direction is to provide integrators with cutting-edge education to help their businesses NOW, as well as down the road,” adds Frank White of Integrator Network. “We create an atmosphere that builds business and puts purchase orders in the hands of the manufacturers and reps with focused exhibits.”
About the Technology & Business Summit
The Technology & Business Summit is a cooperative effort between multiple Independent Manufacturer Rep Firms based in various territories. It is a business development event to benefit integrators and exhibitors of all sizes. To learn more, visit www.techsummitevents.com.
All products, product names, trademarks and registrations mentioned are the property of their respective owners, all rights reserved.